Friday, May 13, 2011

9 Weeks

Yesterday I entered the 9 week mark.  That means only 5 more days until my appointment!  I hope for ONE healthy, strong heartbeat!  This past week has gone a little smoother with the nausea.  I've been taken my leftover Zofran pills I had from Jaycee.  We finally called the office to have them call me in a new perscription for some more.  They gave me 60 so I'm really excited to have these on hand.  Mostly I get pretty sick in the morning so I have to eat breakfast pretty quick to get the food in and down so it goes away.  When I take Zofran it changes my whole day!  I'm hardly naseated at all and just have to keep on the food every 3 or so hours.  Craig took me to Olive Garden for Mother's Day (we went Sat) and I got pretty sick that night.  I've noticed anything that is greasy or lots of seasoning doesn't sit well.  So therefore, I've been eating LOTS of fruit and things around the house that doesn't have a lot of grease.  Nachos are a favorite right now.  I feel like I'm starting to show when I wear tight shirts, but I hear that after your first you start showing quicker.  I don't mind that I'm starting to show, but kinda hard to hide it.  I'm sure people think I've just gained a couple pounds in my tummy area :)  he he 
Jaycee continues to jump all over mommy and insist on sitting on my lap all the time.  I don't mind most the time, but I always have to say "Be soft to the baby"  Well the other day Izzy had ran into her and she yells at Izzy and says "Be soft to my baby" and rubs her tummy.  She's convinced she's got a baby in there too.  We like to ask her if it's a baby boy or baby girl and most the time it's a baby boy.  My motherly instincts are feeling that a little boy will be welcoming us.  I was right with Jaycee, so we'll see within the next 10 weeks I'm sure.
I'm really excited for my appointment and just pray everything is okay.  I guess to have the signs and symptoms is a good thing.  Once I know, I'm sure I'll be telling the rest of our families that don't know yet.  Then after my first trimester (in 4 weeks) I might put something on my blog.  We'll see though. 
Pictures to be coming soon too!  Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. It's fun being preggers with having other kids, they do the cutest things. Ry still insists shes got a baby too. I am so happy that these sypmtoms are staying with you, as much as its not fun. It's good to know its because of your little bambino. Love ya, and cant wait to hear the news on Wed. :o)

    ReplyDelete