Friday, August 5, 2011

21 Weeks!

Sometimes it seems that these weeks fly by and others seem to drag.  This week has flown but seeing that I'm only 21 weeks seems like forever until I get to hold my baby girl.

I adjusted my due date.  I got my initial due date of Dec. 15 from the Circle of Life website.  Then my first appointment I was told by one person it was Dec. 16; then Susan said Dec 17.  So since our baby is measuring small maybe the due date is a little off.  They didn't do an ultrasound at the very beginning to figure out the due date.  They found it by my last cycle.  So I'm just going to say Dec 17 but next week at my u/s they said if the baby is measuring really small still that my due date might get pushed to Dec 25.  I guess it's nice to know when the baby will come, but I'll probably go early anyway.

This week I got out all 4 totes....YES 4 TOTES...of clothes from Jaycee up until 18 months.  Holy cow I have so many clothes.  Between showers, hand-me-downs from sister, in-laws, and neighbors I feel very blessed.  Luckily the baby will only be 3 months behind Jaycee so the clothes should fit just fine with the months except I might have to add long sleeves to some things.  I very grateful for that.  So I spent 2 nights organizing all the totes and now just working on putting all the clothes away in the tiny closet Jaycee and her will share.  We  had to buy a dresser for the baby room, but we got a killer deal.  It was on clearance for $39 at walmart for a 3 drawer.  I know it's not the best quality, but hey I don't really care.  It's really fun getting things ready.  I REALLY want to make her a rag quilt, but the sewing machine I have intimidates me.  I just need to get it out and play around with it.  I guess I have 19 weeks to get it made.  I bought another box of Newborn diapers.  I now have 216 newborn, 200+ size one, and 200+ size two.  I think Craig thinks I'm nuts to have so many diapers, but I think it'll help. 

Things are going great otherwise.  Feeling good.  I've been walking again in the mornings since it's cooled down a little bit.  I'm hoping doing my everyday exercises with walking might slow down my weight gain.  But then again, eating cookies and junk might slow down that weight gain too.  he he he.  The joys of being pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment