Monday, August 1, 2011

NOT AGAIN!

Can I tell you how frustrating it is to pay so much money to a doctor's office when I feel like they don't know what the heck they're doing! 

Our best friend Susan (sacarastically) called us and said that looking at the u/s we got last week that our baby is measuring small.  Everything looked good but comparing the numbers the baby looks like it's only in the 3%.  So she recommends to go to a different hospital in Bangor to get a 2nd opinion with a new u/s that's a better machine!  Craig was livid. 

So needless to say, he called them today to clarify and they tell us, "Don't think of it as a 2nd opinion."  Hmmm...weird that's what Susan had told us at least 3 times.  I guess the u/s tech gave her findings to a radiologist who said they couldn't see all the bowels complete and we need to get a follow up u/s.  That's fine and dandy because we wants best for the baby.  Also with the baby measuring small it might push the due date back a week.  So now we have another u/s next Wednesday with a "better machine"  I don't mind u/s and they are fun to see the baby.  Also it will clarify the "girl" findings.  But if it's such a better machine, why didn't we go there first.  Now we're going to have to pay for another u/s but I guess now my deductible will def be met before December.  Sheesh, I miss our old doctor in Utah.  I guess you don't realize the good you have until it's gone. 

1 comment:

  1. UGH!!!! is all i gotta say! good luck next week, hope it goes better; and yes i must say we do have some great doctors here!

    ReplyDelete