Monday, September 12, 2011

26 Weeks!

Well things are still progressing and feeling good! 

Our little baby girl is such an active one.  My dr said if there's a day I don't feel her and I get nervous to just drink something really sugary and sit down for an hour after.  Well that's not the case.  She's always reminding me she's in there.  I love it!  One of the best things about being pregnant.  There's only been one time I wished she wasn't kicking when it was early in the morning and I couldn't fall back asleep because she kept kicking my side towards the bed.  Finally I had to readjust to a new position, which helped for a bit.  I'll never complain about it though because I love it. 

I officially start my 3rd trimester on Saturday when I turn 27 weeks.  It's so crazy that some days it seems like forever, but overall it's gone so fast.  I'm not looking forward to some things about the 3rd trimester that I remember with Jaycee.  It's already getting to the point where I drop things it takes me a minute to get down to pick it up.  Also I almost dread having to climb up and down the stairs.  I always love the exercise, but I get so winded now.  I just have to go a little slower I guess.  Also it's started that I have to get up and go pee every single night!  It annoys me!  I can't wait for the day that we can have a bathroom close to our bedroom if not in our bedroom.  I make it a goal everyday to drink at least 8 cups of water, and in result I'm always peeing.  I even took a tally the other day....10 times in one day!  Crazy right?!  I still get heartburn/indigestion but doesn't seem as bad anymore.  Cravings?  I think most the time they are always sweet things.  I've been craving choc chip cookies, but I feel bad making them because Craig is trying to be good.  So I'll just have to wait til he goes out of town. 

I feel very prepared for "her" to come to us :)  There's just a couple things I feel she needs, but overall having another girl has been great because of having Jaycee first.  I'm still working on a few things for her room which I'll post when I finish them.  Although most won't be done until after she comes...including her name.  Speaking of names: you should be very proud.  We had a list of 8 names and I wanted to add more, but it came opposite.  We've actually narrowed it down to 4 names.  Avery, Hadley, Makall or Raegen.  I just hope when she's born I'll feel good about one of them.  I've heard many stories of people having an idea of the name and totally changing it after the babe is born.  I guess in Dec it'll just be a surprise to us all.  I still need to make a baby poll if anyone wants to take guesses. 

26-27 week pic is soon to come! 

1 comment:

  1. I know it never feels this way for the mothers, but I cannot believe how time has flown!!! Seems just yesterday you got preggers and now you are already in 3rd trimester. I wish I could be there to help you with picking things up you may drop....but I have enjoyed our skype and mariokart sessions lately! Thanks for spending time with us. Love yall :)

    ReplyDelete