Friday, January 9, 2015

21 Weeks

This week our baby is the size of a carrot.  Kind of a strange description but okay....

Nothing much has changed this week.  I did my work outs everyday and hoping to continue now that we don't have much traveling to do and actually starting to feel better.  FINALLY! 

I did have a bad week of eating!  My birthday-bringing carrot cake-then all the extra Christmas candy...It's just evil.  I know it won't benefit anything but I still eat it.  I need to get back on track of healthier eating & especially healthy snacks. 

We go soon to the doctor to find out the baby's sex!!!  I'm still thinking boy---kinda!  Should be interesting. We did add a name or two to our list:
Girls: Brenna & Andi
Boys: Coleson (call him Cole)

Bring on the next 7 days

1 comment:

  1. Congrats so excited for you and your family. Can't wait to hear what it is.

    Jamie Ohlin Scott

    ReplyDelete