Wednesday, December 31, 2014

20 Weeks

We're at the HALFWAY MARK!!!  and it's freaking me out.  Labor freaks me out! 

The past 2 weeks have been good except for having this horrible cold (I think it's Bronchitis)  I have never felt so miserable.  It's been tricky taking meds and making sure the baby is ok.  I've ended up taking Robitussin and then Tylenol in between for the aches.  THE BEST part was on Christmas Eve while I was feeling so sick, chills, fever and as I'm laying by Aimee's fireplace-I felt the baby!  It was the perfect gift!  I love to feel the baby everyday and know that everything is safe in there. The baby this week is 10.5 ounces & about 10 inches long  (think banana)

I haven't had many cravings.  I love ranch!  It has to be yummy ranch but I love it more these days.  Especially on salad.  We went to Golden Corral with Craig's parents and I ate 2 plates of salad because it was soooo good.  I have eaten some not-so-good things for me as we went out of town and I'm trying to refocus on fruits & veggies & healthier options.  I started at 164 (my scale) and am now at 177 (+13 pounds)  I was trying really hard to be at 10 pounds at the half way mark.  Once I can get this cold over with I can start up my work out again.  I still don't like water and drink a lot of orange juice or if I need a pick-me-up I like to drink Diet Dr. Pepper w/cherry.  I don't crave sweet-if anything I am always wanting salty things. 

Besides being sick, I do still have energy and don't feel like the baby bump gets in the way of much. I'm trying to get Hadi to stop being held as I know that will need to stop soon.  I've also notice more discharge down below and also my milk is getting ready.  I'm still wearing most of my normal clothes but am for sure out of size 12.  I wear mostly my size 14's with a rubberband.  My next appointment is coming up in a few weeks and we are SOOO excited to see what this baby is going to reveal.  I'm still feeling it's a boy!






No comments:

Post a Comment