Friday, February 20, 2015

27 weeks

It's kinda mind boggling to think that in 70 days baby boy could be delivered.  Jaycee was 38 & Hadley was 39 weeks. 

This week and noticed more often is that I have heartburn!  I notice if my stomach feels like it's getting empty or certain foods.  Nearly everyday I get it.  Also this week, mostly near the end, when I've been exercising it's been very uncomfortable.  My stomach tightens up so hard and so I'm doing 40-60 daily work outs with a big rock in front of me.  I remember this with Hadi (I walked a lot with her) but mostly remember with her getting painful contractions.  These aren't painful just uncomfortable.  I also notice near the end of the day my feet are more achy & one of the nights they looked a little swollen.  Craig has been gone for 14 days so I've been going without feet rubs, but thankfully I have my little Jaycee who likes to help mom feel good.  She's done my feet & toes at least 4 times.  haha.  I always return the favor :)   She's such a sweetheart. 

Mom came to visit over President's Day and we had a fun time.  I got lots of talking in and shopping for baby boy.  We had fun at Sears on their clearance racks.  I even snagged a little suit for him when he's 2T for only $6!  I sent a pic to Craig and said...that's pimp.  It was funny.  He's sure gonna be a little stud for sure!  I mentioned to my dad that I liked the name Jones and he gave me a funny look.  I guess it is pretty trendy.  Mom is in love with the name Jed. She said it's the name that reminds her most of Craig.  Jedidiah Smith was a mountain man-is why she relates it to Craig.  She makes me laugh.  I don't think I could convince Craig to do Jedd so it would probably be Jed Logan Parker.  Girls of course....baby Cole.  Every time. I've thought maybe doing his middle name Cole since they are so in love with it.  I also did add the name Bodey.  Craig liked it before so I put it back on. 

Baby is so active and I love feeling him move everyday.  He's been telling me this week that he NEEDS avacados!  So I've been filling his need :)  Other than that, things are going great!  So excited we are entering 3rd trimester and countdown.  YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment