Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Getting prepared for a baby boy after having 2 girls is like having the first one all over again.  This is what I did today!
I needed to get organized of what I have & what I need.  Clear back 7 years ago about, Dawn & Crystal were getting rid of boy clothes and I went through them and saved things.  I am glad I did!  With the few things I've bought added to their hammie-downs, I feel more comfortable with baby to arrive.  I feel so much better now that I have an idea of what I need & have.  Here are some of the favs I bought so far:

Craig HATES rompers but they are so stinkin cute on littler babies
 
When we were at Babies R Us, Jaycee was getting excited with me about all these cute clothes.  She picked out this outfit and I loved the colors and had to buy it.  Also I bought it cuz love that she is involved with our new little baby boy.

Loved this vest on the Clearance rack and knew it would pair so cute with an outfit.  Craig picked out the outfit.  



Sometimes looking at stores I get a little sad cuz in the retail world-they just put out CUTE girls' clothes.  BUT after figuring out the style of our boy & seeing so many cute things---I'm getting VERY excited for a boy!!!!  Yay!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment