Thursday, December 18, 2014

18 Weeks

I'm posting a day early but it's going to be a busy weekend in Utah alone.  Grandma Anderton passed away and will be with family. 

My baby this week is 5 1/2 inches and 7 ounces!  I can't believe I'm already at 18 weeks! 

I've been feeling great!  I love that I have energy & I'm not sick.  I do find that I'm more hungry but I try to choose good meals and not junk calories.  So far to this point I've only gained 11 pounds.  I've tried so hard to eat good options for me & the baby.  I do splurge a little bit but I don't go overboard.  I do find that I crave mostly salty foods so I think that helps too.  I've also been doing my Jane Fonda work out video.  It's only 20 minutes and my goal is 5-6 times a week.  I notice when I do it, I have more energy and feel great so it's worth the time & effort. 

I haven't really felt the baby.  Every once in a while I'll feel something tiny that I'm pretty sure is the baby, but no for sure kicks or nudges.  I also do check his/her heart beat still and I love hearing it!  I've gotten good at finding it pretty quickly. 

Names are a touch subject at this point.  When you aren't pregnant or it's not your own, it's fun.  I find it stressful!  For a boy at this point we like: Aiden, Caison, Drew, Isak, Wesley-although I like Weston better, Bodey, Camden.  For middle names if it goes well I think it'll be Reid.  Craig loves the name and would do for his first name, but I like better for a middle name.  Obviously we know all my middle names are a meaning-so this is named after Aimee & Kyle and their family  <3   Other options if they don't flow is Joseph? Larry?  Haven't talked too much about it.
For a girl the only name we like-but I don't love is Brynnley.  Who knows the middle name?  Maybe Leigh or Jo?  I mostly want to take a baby name break until mid-January when we find out the sex.  Yay! 


No comments:

Post a Comment