Thursday, December 11, 2014

Well the cat is out of the bag!  We're preggers again!  #4 times the charm


HOW WE FOUND OUT:   Friday, Sept 26, Craig got the phone call offering him his new job. We were sooo excited!  We spent the night getting pizza and talking a ton about if it would be a good financial move for our family.  It was quite exhausting with all the details of everything.  So much to decide & do.  That night as I tucked the girls in bed, I had the thought come--watch we'll be pregnant & moving.  Up to this point we hadn't really been "trying" but also weren't on any preventions either, but hadn't been since the last baby in December.  Saturday morning Craig went to basketball and was excited to because he wanted to clear his head & also talk to Adam about working for the federal government.  I woke up and my ta-tas were super sore.  I hadn't really been "counting" the days or even knew if it was "time"  Some months I'm a few days late.  As I was about to use the bathroom I thought, what the heck, let's test (I had one from the last baby)  Within seconds 2 pink lines showed up.  Definetely pregnant!
 I couldn't believe it.  The timing; the way it worked out; how we haven't even been trying; how Hadi & the last baby were difficult to see the positive test.   And here it was.  Craig was going to be home in a few minutes and we both had no idea that this was even an option!  So I hid the stick and waited.  He walked in the door and I brought up small talk about the job and if he'd been thinking more about if he wanted to take the job.  Then I said "well, we have a problem"  Then I pulled out the test.  He was shocked!  Here's the pic right after
 Now the problem of moving while being pregnant as we did accept the job!!!  Oh and I took another test a few days later.
Thinking back on the week I found out, one thing that stuck out to me that should've been a signal was I went running 3 miles one night and it took everything out of me.  It was so hard and exhausting and I hadn't even been going as fast.  Then when I stopped I was super crampy but to me I thought it was that time getting ready.....yes, getting ready for baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment