Monday, April 6, 2015

2 week appointment EMBARRASING!

Today I had another 2 week check up.  Most my appointments are quick and easy, as was this one.  I have one more 2 week appt then I go every week.  It still is mind boggling that I'm already to this point. 

We went in and Dr. West always checks baby's heartbeat first off.  Hadi was super excited that it was her turn to help the doctor.  The girls are so funny and my dr is very patient with their chattiness.  He also measured and told me how he was laying at that point.  Then we got up and I asked him about all the pressure I was having.  The Sunday we came back from Utah (Aaron's accident) I was having a LOT of pressure almost like he was nudging his head deep down.  It also happened Monday and scared me and Craig as well.  I haven't noticed it happening much more since then.  I did tell the doctor that I was very stressed when it happened.  He said that was exactly why mixed with being on my feet a lot.  So pretty much I need to rest more and keep my feet up more when that happens.  It was a bad weekend though---not much sleep or food & stress!  I also asked him about my mucus cuz I seem to be losing a lot...he said it was normal and will be more from this point on.  He asked about our baby's name and of course, we haven't decided although we are pretty sure on Colson or Bodee/Bodey.  Last of my appointment I asked if he would suggest it was okay to travel.  He said it was completely fine and asked where I was going.  Before I could answer I just started crying.  I do that a lot especially when I think anything about Aaron.  I explained about Aaron accident and that I wanted to go down to visit with him before the baby comes and also for the baptism.  He was so kind and thoughtful and even said he would pray for him.  I couldn't even give details because I couldn't stop crying.  Oh man it was embarrassing!

At least it was a good appointment...oh and I only gained 1 pound from the last time I was there!  I haven't been doing much of my work outs but I'm constantly going up & down stairs and housework.  I do go for walks as well.  Mostly I'm sure because I don't eat as much as I used to and notice I get full very quickly.

Bring on 2 more weeks and Strep B at my next appt! 

No comments:

Post a Comment