Sunday, April 5, 2015

33 weeks

I didn't realize I had been so behind on my updates.  The past 3 weeks have been STRESSFUL!  We moved into our new house (all that entails) cleaned up the rental & family things along with normal daily life.  This poor baby has been through a lot! 

I've been feeling great with baby and I love feeling him move.  It's one of my favorite things lately!  He's very active at night and I'm starting to feel body parts poking out.  He's becoming very real to me and already starting to bond.  I do notice since entering the 3rd triemster that I get more tired in the day.  Most days I can't make it past 11pm and usually and up around 7-8 am.  I get lots of braxton hicks with my stomach going rock hard.  This past week he was really nudging down into my pelvis.  It's pretty painful and when he does that I try to readjust him.  Maybe he is getting ready to go head down?  Physically with my body I feel pretty good and don't have much swelling...yet at least.  I've only gained 31 pounds although this past few weeks I haven't been doing my work out videos but am constantly running up and down stairs and lots of house work.  I feel so good with this pregnancy and it makes me think about a #5 baby but we'll wait a few years to decide if that's for our family. 

We are ALL getting so excited to see, hold and care for baby.  The girls are soooo excited-Hadi kisses him everyday.  His room is just about set up besides painting a wall and needing a baby mobile.  I bought a bunch of size 1 diapers and about to buy the newborns.  I'm planning on buying a big pack so whatever we don't use will be for Aimee babies.  He just needs a swing and I feel ready for him to come. 

We are still so stressed and have no idea what his name will be.  Craig and I feel this baby is a lot more stressful than the girls.  We just want the perfect name and seems like a boy is harder.  However, we are always liking Colson & Bodee with Jed, Jamison, Cam, Caison, Tyce as back ups.  Also on the middle name we are struggling too.  We have Aaron, Reid, Logan, Spencer, Deaton & Craig that we are deciding between.  Each middle name is a special meaning to us.  It should be fun to meet, see & hold him to decide what is right.  At least I hope we'll know what to do. 

Bring on week 34!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment