Thursday, July 21, 2011

19 Weeks!

I'm a slacker and forgot to take a pic last week. I promise to take one this week and post.

I've noticed 3 new things this week being pregs:

1. I'm an emotional wreck!  I had a horrible week last week!  On Saturday I was snappy and onory and wanted to be myself so I  decided to scrub the kitchen floor.  As I'm scrubbing I'm bawling my eyes out.  Poor Craig-what he has to deal with.  After I took a cat nap and woke up happy again.  I don't remember being so bad with Jaycee, but I guess I do remember a couple times crying or being mad for no reason.  I ask Craig if he's sure he wants one more because what he has to deal with....what a patient man he is.  I guess I just got used to controlling my hormones the past year and Craig getting his wife back.  he he.  The sacrifices we ALL make for children.

2. Since when at 19 weeks do you start leaking?  I know that sounds gross, but it's already time for me to start getting ready?!  I'll admit though...I'm really excited.  It kinda made me realize that we really are only 4 months away.

3. Even though I've already been through labor, I'm scared!  I don't mind IV's but I dread getting the EPIDURAL!  OUCH!  With Jaycee I didn't have to go through many contraction pains before they gave me my epi.  I'm scared I'll have to go through more pain before I can get the epi and the thought of the needle in my back makes me shiver!  But after that it's smooth sailing.  I wonder if I'll ever get over my fear of labor.

Only 7 more days until the big news!  I've got a good mix of boy vs. girl votes.  I seriously can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. well i think its normal first off to be scared for labor. no matter how many kiddos we have had, i was always nervous with every one. second, every pregnancy is different...so to be more emotional is totally fine. i wouldn't think you were normal if everything wasnt! Love ya sis :)

    ReplyDelete