Wednesday, November 30, 2011

37 1/2 weeks!

So according to whatever due date you go by...considering I've been given 3!.....we're reaching 38 weeks the next couple days.  Wowsers.  The 30's flew by!

Yesterday was another dr appointment.  It didn't go very well, but I'm sick of complaining so whatever.  The good news is we had another ultrasound and the baby belly, fluids and placenta are all looking fine and "right where they should be!"  I didn't get to see Dr. B so I was bummed and the other dr didn't even "check" me so I have no idea how progressed I am.  She did tell me that since I am to term, I can have her whenever.  She suggested going for brisk walks.  Done!  Yesterday when I got home from the apt I went on my 2 mile walk and it hurt!  I had contractions going on the whole time but I didn't want to stop.  I just breathed through them and hurried home.  We went out to dinner to Olive Garden (my last time before the baby comes) and my contractions were about 7 minutes apart, but they weren't getting more intense so I knew it wasn't labor.  I even had them while falling asleep last night.  But I woke up to another morning, still large in baby, and all the movement had stopped.  I waited for Jaycee to wake up and we went for another walk.  It wasn't as bad today and probably only had 3 through the walk.  I'm planning on doing these walks everyday until she decides to make her appearance.  It really hurts because I want to waddle because of the pressure, but if I waddle I don't go as fast.  So it's pretty painful on my feet and lower back and pelvis...but I can take it.  I'm tough! 

I got another present from another special person and it was an adorable dress and some cute little onsies.  I plan on putting pictures up to show how cute these gifts are.  Girls are so much fun!  So thank you for the gift! 

Don't forget to do the baby poll on my other blog ParkersGoEast.Blogspot.com 

1 comment:

  1. Oh Mandee! Thanks for the skype session yesterday, it was so much fun and Jaycee had me cracking up! and the girls enjoyed talking, dancing, and "playing" with her. I am sorry that dr was such a butt...she should not be allowed to talk to patients. Though happy to hear that Haddi is doing so well. Keep me posted; those walks, playtime, eggplant, big meals...they have to eventually help. Too bad Craig didn't win the poll (she's holding out for me)

    ReplyDelete