Sunday, November 6, 2011

U/S Update

Well I headed up to Bangor, Yet Again!, for the 3rd time for another ultrasound.  I don't mean to sound negative, but it's so frustrating! 

I went up the past 2 times by myself so Craig could just work from home and watch Jaycee.  I got there right on time and they didn't have my chart and asked if I had pre-registered.  AND, in fact I did the day before.  I learned my lesson the last time I didn't because I had to wait about 20 min for them to get my paperwork ready.  So I sat in the waiting room, by myself for.....45 MINUTES!!!!  I was really frustrated because there was no one waiting and 2 ppl had left.  Finally, they call me back.  The tech spent about 20 minutes doing a few measurements.  She was done so I got ready and waited for "their dr" to come in.  WHICH BY THE WAY, I'm NOT a fan!  She comes in and says...your fluid looks better (which is why I was supposed to go up again) but NOW I'M CONCERNED WITH THE BELLY.  WTF!  The dr says "She's not growing like I'd like"  Remember this is my 4th ultrasound and every time the belly has been fine.  So I had to get back up on the bed while she looked again.  As she's looking she says...I'm gonna need to see you again next week because of the belly.  (She weighed at this point 4lb 4 oz)  Then she says...and I'll need to see you the week after to measure your fluid again.  ....Wait a second...you said it looked better!  Then she questioned me if I've been drinking my water!.....K LADY.....I DRINK AT LEAST 12 CUPS A DAY!!!!!!!  So pretty much I was irritated and now convinced they just want my money.  When I got home I checked online and at 34 weeks (which I was only 33 1/2) the baby should weigh 4lb 12 oz.  So because she's a whole 8 oz. lower she's all concerned.  You've gotta be kidding me!  And since when were the u/s accurate with the weight of the baby.  So pretty much I have my 2 week apt on Tues with MY DR and Craig's coming with me to talk to him about not going back.  It just seems like every time I go up there they tell us the same thing and it's not like we can do anything about low fluids.  So we'll see what he says on Tuesday.  Also when we go in I'm going to talk to him about him delivering the baby, and getting my 36, 37, 38, 39 40 week apt scheduled since we'll be going weekly.  I'm really looking forward to holding my little baby girl and also for being done with dealing with these incompetant doctors!  The end!

No comments:

Post a Comment