Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Doctor Appointment 11/25

Today we had our doctor appointment to do our ultrasound.  Mostly we were looking to make sure I was preggers, a heartbeat & due date.  Only 1 thing was clarified. 
We went back immediately and all 4 of us were in this tiny little room.  I was very grateful though that we didn't have to go to some special place for a U/S and that my doctor could do it. 
The nurse got my weight & b/p  and everything was great.  They asked what my guess for my due date was...I had no clue.  I wanted to say I was around 12 weeks because of the fact of my period being so late and not coming but then I didn't really look it.  Hmmmmm...
Dr. W came and she was so sweet as usual.  I was glad Craig got to meet her.  She started by doing an internal exam and verified that in fact I had a pregnant uterus.  Duh!  The next thing was to do a vaginal U/S.  They are more sensitive & pick up details if it weren't very far along.  I honestly didn't mind it  as I was just ready to see what was going on.  She appologized about the machine wasn't the best & the printer was out of paper.  I didn't mind though. 
As we got in looking we verified that I was in fact pregnant.  There was a good egg sack forming.  The only problem is that the baby was so small that the machine couldn't measure to specify a due date.  Also that we couldn't hear a heartbeat.  She did measure the "sack" and it gave a week of 5 1/2 weeks but I know I'm further than that because I have been SO sick.  She didn't say this was my in fact week or give me a due date.  She said it would be incorrect.  So we got at least that information and got another appointment scheduled in 10 days.  We're going to try again to see more, get a heartbeat & due date. 
It was a good appointment in that we saw the sack & baby but left me very nervous.  I really hope everything is okay and that the baby is growing & healthy & strong. 
The past 2 weeks have been rough.  I've been SO super tired.  Usually go to bed around 11, sleep in until 9:30 (if the girls will allow) usually around 2 or 3 I'm exhausted and take a 30-45 min nap.  It's crazy.  I'm super sick.  I puked the other night after we had breakfast for dinner.  I blame it on the hashbrowns that Craig made and tasted super oily and made my stomach turn after I ate them.  It was not a pleasant night.  Not really any cravings.  The other day at Winco Honey Bunches of Oats sounded delicious and ate 3 bowls for dinner.  I usually don't eat it as it has sugar in it but figured it was a better option then some things.  Otherwise, I hate eating.  Nothing sounds good.  Food is nasty.  I feel sick.  Most the time around 2-3 hours after I eat I start feeling sick knowing I need to eat and find a decent, healthy option and hurry & down it.  Today it was a banana and another time I took a string cheese, wrapped 2 pieces of turkey around it, took a bite with a wheat thin.  It actually was really good.  I hate water.  It makes me sick.  Even my favorite Crystal Light makes me want to puke thinking about drinking it.  Let's just say....it's gonna be a LOOOONNG time until 16 weeks.  That's usually when in previous preg it eases off.  I've been trying to work out but lately we've been crazy busy and getting things done that I didn't work out this week but as of last Friday I was exactly the same and have only gained 3 lbs.  I'm trying hard to eat healthy & be active.  One of the days I was working out while eating carrots because I was so sick.  It was crazy. 
Hadi's room got switched over to be the baby room & she now is in Jaycee's room in a Big Girl bed.  They both love it!  Things are well.  AND....I got my drugs----ZOFRAN!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment