Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Follow Up U/S 12/16

Well...the dr ended up NOT CALLING Monday OR TUESDAY....finally Wednesday!!!!  Her excuse? Oh I didn't get a note to call you. 
Really?!!!  You need a reason to call me and follow up SINCE YOU ARE MY DOCTOR!  I'm ready to get a new doctor to say the least. 
She basically quickly, went over the U/S results  and also that it was consistent to what she found last time.  REALLY?!  LAST TIME YOU TOLD ME I'M HAVING A MISCARRIAGE!!! 
Then she quickly transferred me to her nurse who set up an apt to do a follow up U/S the next day.  They didn't once ask my schedule.  Or even if that would work.  I quickly called to R/S to Monday. 

The weekend brought lots of questions.  Worrying.  Hoping everything is okay.  Assurance through the Holy Ghost that everything WOULD BE OKAY despite whatever happens.  Anxiousness that I get to see something. 

The U/S lasted about 20 minutes.  The tech wouldn't tell me anything!  She took lots of pictures.  Lots of angles.  But no word to me.  She ended saying she'd give the results to my doctor who would call me the next day.  So yet again, here we are worrying.  Hoping.  Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment