Tuesday, December 17, 2013

RESULTS!

The doctor just called....
I have what is called a blighted ovum.  You can read more about it here:
http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/blighted-ovum

So basically I chose out of different options to have my body take nature to get rid of everything.  She said telling by the ultrasound, there is a lot of fluid in the uterus which is showing that my body is starting to to separate and get rid of.  She said based on the U/S she would say in a week or so.  Also they found that the baby is still measuring at 5w and just a few days.  Which exactly what it said on 11/25 almost a month later.  Technically I should be about 8 weeks or more. 

I'm okay with this result.  I'm glad to have an answer.  I think the human body is amazing and shows that there is a Father in Heaven.  He created an amazing thing!  I'm glad that my body recognizes that the pregnancy wouldn't be healthy and reacts in this way.  I say it's a blessing.  A blessing to save heartache.  I'd rather have it happen now than later.  A blessing to have answers.  A blessing to move on.  A blessing that GOD DOESN'T DO RANDOM!!!  This is all his plan. 

Thank you to my amazing friends & family who have helped me through all this mess since August.  I feel loved and blessed. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh Amanda I am so sorry. I know how stressful this can all be. I went through a similar thing last August (2012) I was pregnant one week then my hcg levels would drop and go up. But they couldn't find a baby. It was emotional draining. They determined I was having a tubule pregnancy and sent me over to the hospital to get a shot of chemo. It was the longest 3 1/2 months ever. I am sorry about all of this it's hard when you get you mind sent and so excited for a baby. Hope all goes well your in my prayers.

    Love jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda....what an emotional roller coaster!!! I am sorry sis!! You have the right attitude about it happening now instead of later!!! You are in my prayers!! I totally understand how you feel because I had a miscarriage before I had Chase and I was devastated!!! Stay strong and if you need to talk I am hear!!! Love you!!!!

    ReplyDelete